Today the Imperial Clinical Research Facility is celebrating it’s third birthday. And over the past three years, we’ve gone from strength to strength, as the below statistics show.
- We’ve carried out over 168 studies, with several receiving significant international press coverage.
- We’ve grateful for the 3954 participants, including both patients and healthy volunteers, who’ve given up their time to help us.
- Those 3954 people clocked up 12,633 individual study visits, with 714 of those involving overnight stays.
- To help us look after all of these people we’ve increase the number of clinical staff, including nurses, from 20 to 26.
- And to make sure that these studies meet the highest ethical and clinical standards, we now have 17 operational staff looking after them.
Thank you to everyone who has made the ICRF such a success!Happy Third Birthday to the ICRF