Come and find out about treatments, support and research findings for people with hereditary haemorrhagic telangiectasia (HHT).
When: Saturday 18th April 2015, 10am-4pm
Where: Hammersmith Hospital,
Du Cane Road, W10 0HS
- HHT Nosebleeds: triggers and treatments
- Iron losses and dietary replacement
- HHT and Children
- HHT Genomics
- Updates on Treatments, Prevention, Research and Support
- AVMs will be discussed, but mainly covered in our next meeting with Dr James Jackson
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr Claire Shovlin, Director, HHTIC London
- Professor Valerie Lund, Consultant ENT Surgeon
- Dr Helen Finnamore, General Medical Doctor
- Dr Nicky Coote, Consultant Paediatrician
- Professor Gerry Thomas, Director, ICHP Genome Medicine Centre
If you are interested in attending please complete this short registration form.
This event is co-hosted by Dr Claire Shovlin (HHTIC London); The Telangiectasia Self Help Group; HHTUK; and the Imperial Clinical Research Facility.
- HTIC London www.imperial.ac.uk/nhli/hht_pavm_patient
- Telangiectasia Self Help Group www.telangiectasia.co.uk
- HHTUK www.hhtuk.org