The Imperial CRF is able to support commercial trials that meet the following criteria:
- Early-phase studies (Phase IIa and earlier),
- Experimental medicine studies that are nested within later-phase studies and require specialised facilities/staff/equipment.
- The high-intensity or high-complexity elements only of later-phase studies
The CRF has extensive experience of running Phase I and II clinical trials, offering the following key capabilities:
- physical connection to Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, Hammersmith Hospital, providing rapid access to the Trust resuscitation team, emergency department and intensive care unit.
- First-in-man expertise (application for MHRA Phase I accreditation in preparation)
- overnight stay capability
- metabolic study equipment
- integrated access to imaging facilities
Please contact the CRF General Manager to discuss the feasibility of conducting your study in our facility.
We work with a large number of commercial companies. The latest list can be found here.